Build a simple weather app that displays a city's current and forecasted weather conditions.
Your Challenge is to create a simple weather web application that displays the current, hourly, and daily forecast for a location of your choice.
Your Challenge is complete when:
The website is as close to the original design as possible
The website is responsive and viewable on multiple screen sizes
Elements have the correct state styles (hover, focus, etc.)
Weather data is for a specific location
Weather icons change depending on the forecast
Solutions coming soon
Challenges include all the assets you would expect from a designer in real-world projects, plus some resources to help you complete the Challenge.
- Organized Figma design file
- Detailed desktop, tablet, and mobile layouts
- Comprehensive design system
- Relevant fonts, colors, SVGs, and images
- Alternative Solutions from members
- Straightforward quick-start guide
- Recommended list of learning resources
- Access to community Discord channels