Design Summit landing page
Spark interest in Design Summit, an upcoming web design conference covering the latest trends and techniques shaping the industry.
Your Challenge is to create a landing page for the Design Summit conference. The page should signal the high value of attending the conference by highlighting the speakers, agenda, and testimonials.
Your Challenge is complete when:
The website is as close to the original design as possible
The website is responsive and viewable on multiple screen sizes
Includes proper semantic HTML
Includes metadata tags for SEO best practices
Elements have the correct state styles (hover, focus, etc.)
Tabs can cycle through different speakers and agenda items
The newsletter form adds new emails to an email service or database (Google Sheets, Airtable, etc.)
Solutions coming soon
Challenges include all the assets you would expect from a designer in real-world projects, plus some resources to help you complete the Challenge.
- Organized Figma design file
- Detailed desktop, tablet, and mobile layouts
- Comprehensive design system
- Relevant fonts, colors, SVGs, and images
- Alternative Solutions from members
- Straightforward quick-start guide
- Recommended list of learning resources
- Access to community Discord channels